Book Project maintains an inventory of donated books that
we receive from individuals and through book drives organized
on our behalf. If you would like to donate books or to
organize a book drive for us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BOOKS AT THE CHURCH FOR US!
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL BOOKS TO OUR P.O.BOX WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
We know we're yelling right there - it's because it's important. Thanks.
continue to be the books that prisoners request most often.
You or your group might consider donating a case of English
or Spanish-English dictionaries to us. We also welcome
gift cards to local bookstores, particularly Food for
Thought Books in Amherst!
Please note that due
to prison regulations, we can only accept softcover books
with intact front and back covers. No hardback books,
We are always
in need of these books:
Dictionaries (English and Spanish/English)
- Fantasy and science fiction
- African-American, Latino American, and Native-American fiction, history, and studies
- Gay, bisexual, and transgender fiction, history, and studies
- Buddhism, Paganism, and Wicca
- Yoga and meditation
- How to and repair manuals (automotive, carpentry, electric, HVAC)
- How to draw and paint
- Word games: crossword puzzles, word searches, Sudoku, etc.
"a community for exchanging used books." You can donate
points to us through the site that we can then use to
obtain books for our inventory. The more points we have,
the more books we can receive!
sign up, visit www.bookmooch.com